Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

AMD 1 - Anna Schwiebert


POOH BAR


Hallo!

Ich sehen Winnie the Pooh auf Deutsch. I watched a lot of different clips from the Winnie the Pooh movie that I suppose came out in the Spring, and a clips from some other Disney Movies in German like Pochahontas. I was excited because I used to liebe Winnie the Pooh and those other movies when I was little. My bruder and I used to watch them. It's just really fun to see them now in German. I was able to verstehe a lot more words than I thought. I guess that because they were made for children the language is very simple. This was really helpful for me trying since my vocabulary is still very limited, and I could actually pick out words like "bitte," "verstehen," and a lot of the questions words. I know that in one Pooh clip Roo was jumping up from his pouch talking about jumping "super hoch." One of our new vocab. words! I was able to basically follow what was going on. Part of that was from the words I could understand and part was from context. I think that knowing the characters and the basic stories was helpful because I was already somewhat aware of the what might be going on.

The only issue was that they spoke pretty schnell. It was really only easiest to catch words when one of the characters was was scared or confused and so they spoke slower or during a song. I definitely will want to come back and watch these again once I know more German. You might recognize the song below :)
Tschuss!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.