Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

Listening To Mahler

For my German Activity, because Ich liebe Musik, Ich hörte Mahler Lieder, Kindertotenlieder und Ruckert Lieder. Ich singe, Ich bin Oper Baritone. Ich singe Kindertotenlieder und "Ich bin der welt abhanden gekommen." I listened to these to sets, about one hour for both. Das Musik ist sehr schön. I never get tired of "ich bin der welt abhanden gekommen," though it is a very sad song in a lot of ways, the Kindertotenlieder are extremely sad. I really recomend them though, and all of Mahler's Musik. I find myself, after studying even eine bisschen Deutsch, able to understand so many more words by listening. Her is a youtube video, see what you think. The singer is very famous interpret of German Art Songs, though he is somewhat on in years in this recording.



http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ich+bin+der+welt+abhanden+gekommen&aq=0&oq=ich+bin+der+welt+a

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.