Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011

AMD DREI!

For my AMD 3 I changed the settings for my Facebook. computer, and iPhone to German.  I would say that I did this for a few hours, but it was such a challenge, a good one, that I've kept it that way.  It is very interesting to see the words in the German language that compute slightly to English.  Some words, for example, Computer are nearly exactly the same in both languages.
It was also interesting to see the words that were not at all similar.  On my phone the send button, and the back button are close together and look very similar.  Many times I found myself hitting the back rather than send just because the words had changed.  I've had this phone for ages, and never confuse buttons- I can even text on it with out looking sometimes (granted this gives my spellcheck quite a large job but it works none the less) with words that I didn't recognize it was easy to see that my usage of the phone became a lot slower and more methodical.  I'd recommend trying this to any German Student not only because it's fun, but because I now am the only one out of my friends and family who can navigate my phone!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.