Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011

AMD2 "Lola Rennt"

For my AMD 2 I watched the rest of “Lola rennt.” I loved it! But SPOILER ALERT if you haven’t seen the full movie yet I don’t want to ruin it for you and I recommend you watch it yourself before reading on.

I recognized the main character as the girl Jason Bourne teams up with in The Bourne Identity. She has similar hair to what she has in that movie too! I thought she was a really good actress. When she cried in the first scenario after her dad threw her out of his office, it didn’t look fake at all. She is also an excellent runner! I can’t even imagine for how long she had to run to film all of the scenes for the movie. She also seemed to be in good form, she looked like a real runner and not like how I look when I run.

This movie makes Germany seem like a dangerous place! I know that’s not true and not what the filmmakers meant but it is still the vibe I got. I get that Manni was tangled up in illegal things and that is why he was in danger, but in the first scenario the bike kid got beaten up by some random guys in a street that didn’t even look that shady. I think that this was part of the movie though, to show that dangerous and extreme things could be right around the corner.

A lot of the music was in English, and while it was great music I had been hoping I could listen to more German music. I couldn't really pick up that many phrases, but I think it improved my pronunciation.

I'd like to see more movies starring Franka Potente! I thought she was really good. Manni was gut aussehend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.