Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

Anna Schwiebert


Guten Abend!
Gehest du auf Deutschland? For my blog I choose to look at a fahren site, and to plan a Reise aus Deutschland. I mochte besuche Deutschland. All the pictures that are on the sight are seher sehr hubsch. The site gave many ideas about Sehenswurdigkeit to go to from Museen, Restaurants, Kirchen, to Hotels und Schlosser. It was fun to read because in Kaitel Drei we are learning so much about traveling that I was actually able to pick some of it. The information about some of the places was very complicated, but here and there I was able to translate:

More information auf Deutsch ist "mehr Informationen."
Health and wellness I am guessing ist "gesundheit und wellness" auf Deutch.
About us auf Deutsch might be "Uber us."
There was even an ad for Ski laufen in die Schwiez.
There was also a section about which "Stadte" you can go to.

Wenn ich kenne Deutsch besser alle will be easier. :) Than I will just have to decide what I will decide what I will pack in my Gepack. And which Hotel that I will stay at. I will also need to know which airport I will land at, and which Bahnhofe I will need to go to in order to get to the Stadt I want to get to.

This is the link to the travel website. If you want to fahrt aus Deutschland here is the website. http://www.germany.travel/de/index.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.