I definitely found the online articles to be both entertaining and interesting. At first the "Rules of the Street" article was surprising to me, just because I'm so used to the faux-politeness everyone always has when walking down the street. How could German's be so rude? After awhile, though, it made more sense; think about the article we read about the bikers. They were vicious as anything. So, obviously, Germany has a different understanding of politeness and overall rules of the street. When Germans have somewhere to be, they just GO.
The Klofrau article was interesting as well. It seems that the Klofraus are in the same situation as a lot of poor minority folk here in America, doing whatever work they can find to make a buck. Its slightly sad, but at the same time, the fact that there's a little lady in the bathroom waiting for you to finish your crap is quite a foreign idea (pun intended) and slightly humorous as well.
The article I found the most interesting, though, was the one about German flirting. It seems that its a whole different world over in Deutschland. Now when I go to Germany to bag one of them Rhineland girls, I'll have the strategy down. No more awkward pick up lines or making that first move. All I've gotta do is give a girl "the look" and wait for her to jump up on it.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.