Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011

Kapitel 5-Kahlin Naidoo

The article about walking the streets got my attention because of the darwinian way of the street which was being discussed. I'm suppose it's true that we bumb into people often and we're never really sorry about it, so maybe this simply indicates how honest Germans are in their everyday interactions. The ubiquity of sex shops further enhance this view of Germans as people with nothing to hide. I have no problem with the arrangement put forth in the article, Americans are very conservative in public about sex, I don't know why it's like that in the States. The Kolfrau represents a unique piece of German culture but it is quite bizarre. The article on flirting contradicts the honest and open view of Germans promoted in the other articles. It portrays Germans' as almost shy and very uncommunicative. This is no doubt a stereotype being utilised to create homour in the article. The final article details the improved status women have enjoyed in recent years.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.