Dienstag, 27. September 2011

AMD 2- Matt


Folgen Sie dem Ei

I watched a SouthPark episode (Follow that Egg, S.9) in German.
I've watched this particular episode before in English, so it was easier to pick up what they were saying in German. Also, the voices of the characters were different and seemed more stronger. It was interesting how they pronounced the characters' names like "Mr. Garrison" in perfect English. The plot of the story was that Mr. Garrison, the teacher, wanted to prove that two males (Kyle and Stan) cannot take care of a child (egg) for the teacher's own personal study (school project). I've heard them actually saying phrases that we've used in class like, "das stimmt nicht" and a lot of other words that we've learned so far!

The commercials in German were epic cool!

P.S., It's funny watching Kenny die no matter what language the episode is in!

folgen- to follow
Ei- egg
Meine Güte- my goodness
Homo- homosexual
Lesben- lesbian
liegen- to lie
Kapiert?- Got it?
Was ist los?- What's up?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.