Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

Kapital 2 Kultur - Eric

I found the articles for the chapter 2 culture to be very interesting. It was funny to read about how different the culture is in Germany. I never knew that Germans stare a lot or that they ask very direct question, and it was funny to read how someone from Germany compared it to America.

The article about statistics I found to be the most entertaining article. If I was ever asked most of the questions that were listed in that article I would have no idea what the answers would be and I would probably wonder why the person was asking me such a ridiculous question.

If I ever end up traveling to Germany, I feel these articles will help me fit in with the culture and not look like a tourist.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.