I love that they are honest about everything, which could be offensive sometimes but it totally gives me a good excuse not to try weird looking foods. I don't really like trying new things unless they look good or smell good and Sauerkraut is completely out of the question. I wouldn't feel as guilty telling someone that I don't want to eat it because that's normal in Germany. I also wouldn't have to come up with a good excuse because I'm not that good at lying.
I might be a little creeped out by people staring at me. I don't like being watched and I would be annoyed if I got a ticket because someone was watching out their window. I like the idea of honesty, but I like to keep my business to myself and not feel like I'm being spied on.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.