Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

Kapitel Zwei - Anna Schwiebert



Guten Tag!

It is so interesting how difference cultures have such different ways norms of behavior. This picture was taken from a travel blog titled: My German Travels. Ich meine that it fits.
Honestly I found some of these articles kind of surprising. I have always heard that Germans are very organized to it seemed fitting that they are fond of statistics. The fact that those statistics actually represent a form of national pride was new to me. I also had never heard that Germans stare. I've met a lot of people that have come from German, and I have never noticed that they stare so maybe it is something that you really only see in Germany. I would be curious to know if the younger generations of Germans do this?
I do not doubt however that they probably complain. It does seem really strange that they would complain so much about their country. Since everyone is to brutally honest, I wonder if all that honesty maybe makes things a easier to complain about. Thats just speculation. It is surprising after learning that 23% of Americans are of German Heritage that these traits are not more commonly known. I am wondering how prevalent they really are.
Tuschss!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.