I searched the internet and found some videos of German's doing stand up. From what I could tell, it seemed a lot like American comedy in the sense that it was diverse. Some of them were really witty, some made fun of themselves, and some were just plain silly. I even saw one video of a German guy making Nazi jokes. He was doing a spiel on buying weapons in America and how if you're German you have to take the "Nazi-Test" in order to be allowed to get one. I found most of them to be pretty funny.
One in particular that was goo
d was a young guy who was doing this act of how he eats McDonalds in his car, depending on what music is on the radio. 'Twas quite entertaining.
Here's a link to another guy going through a mock-court dialogue. The subtitles are in English, but everything he says in German rhymes; just check it out.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.