Montag, 17. Oktober 2011

AMD 3 - Guess Who


I played the board games "Guess Who" and "Guess Where" with a friend who speaks German, and the questions we asked had to be all in German. Wir liebe das Spiel as much as the creepy Kinder to the left do. I had to bribe him with Essen at first to play with me.
"Hast du..." and "Bist du..." were how most questions began, and "Ich habe keine..." is how they could often be answered.
I learned a few words beforehand:
hat = ein Hut
glasses = die Brille
earrings = Ohrringe
skin = Haut
bald = kahl
beard = ein Bart
mustache = ein Schnurrbart
And a lot of vocabulary that we had learned in class such as hair and eye color descriptions, colors and ages. I beat him 5 times and he won twice. I have had more practice playing with meine Schwestern.
Guess Where was a lot harder. We only played it once because it took a while. The point was trying to guess where family members were in a house, so I was able to use all of the vocab from the last Kapitel. I had to get creative to come up with some words, to differentiate between the "Kids' Room" and the "Bedroom," I called them "Kinderzimmer" and "Schlafenzimmer."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.