Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

AMD 3

For my 3rd adventure in German I read the articles about public drinking and food in Germany. I found it interesting that and slightly funny that saying that all Germans drink beer a lot, is a stereotype but in reality the reason for this is there lenient public drinking laws. People drink all the time in America but it is usually behind closed doors, but in Germany they can walk down the street with a 6-pack of Heiniken. It is good to know they are changing that because it sounds like it causes a lot of problems. Another thing I was intrigued by was the fact that you were more likely to find Turkish fast food then German food. I guess it would be the equivalent of how our Taco-bell is really cheap Mexican food. Just a connection I found.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.