Hallo,
for my third AMD I decided to change the language settings on my facebook account to Deutsch for about an hour. This was very interesting to me because I could no longer understand allot of buttons and tools that I normally do in English. Though I could understand a good amount of the changes because of what I've learned in class so far, there was still allot that I didn't recognize. Though I've never really been in a situation where I had to try and get by in a place without knowing the language, I have to imagine that this was slightly similar.
I found myself trying to make similarities between words I know in English and unknown Deutsch words. I quickly made the connection between comment and kommentar, and between group and gruppe but some words still elude me. All in all, this AMD was very enlightening, It allowed me to see new German words and phrases, but also gave me a taste of having to try and use a language that I don't completely understand.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.