For my AMD, I watched the movie, "Lammbock." It's a classy film about two German cannabis peddlers with relationship problems and aphids in their crop. One is trying to get through Law school and maintain his illicit business and his relationship while his Girlfriend leaves for America, while the other lights up every ten minutes and is emotionally conflicted over his friend's sister. I don't want to spoil the exact details, but I will say the movie is overall entertaining, and there are some priceless scenes. For example, when the two lead characters, (one of whom is played by the same actor who did "Manni" in "Lola Rennt") discover their aphid problem, they go into a "Head shop" to seek guidance. There is a man there who knows their problem and is all too willing to help them. This is interspersed with cuts to him in police academy learning to "know the enemy." He and a class full of cadets are learning to roll joints, and are intently practicing with tobacco. It's very well done, and words don't really do it justice. Overall, I give it an 8/10.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.