Hallo,
heute für mein AMD Ich säge das film "superhero movie" in Deutsch aber ich verstehe nur ein bischen auf es. I found it slightly difficult to follow the dialogue of the film, probably largely because I haven't learned much of it yet, but also because of the speed at which the German was being spoken. It seemed very similar to skimming through a book; I found myself missing most of what was being said and trying to pick out the words I was able to understand (generally the words closest to their English counterpart. Watching this film in German reminded me of how much quicker words come at you in real conversation than in class and that to learn to actually use another language must be far more difficult than to learn to write in it.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.