Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

AMD Zwei - Isaac Droscha - I copied Terrance

I took Terrance's suggestion and turned the language stetting on my face book auf Deutsch. Eins, it was interesting to see how many cognates there were, or at lest things that were similar enough to perceive. For example: Aktivitäten = activities, und Interessen = Interests auf Englisch. Ich also lerne das word vor "Relationship" auf Deutsch: Beziehung. "In einer Beziehung mit..." Useful words I didn't know Neuigkeiten und Nachrichten, und Veranstaltungen = events auf Englisch. Also, according to google translate Neuigkeiten und Nachrichten mean the same thing, "News" but in the English mode these tabs say News feed and Messages respectively. So it is interesting to note the subtle differences in language and culture. I think I am going to try leaving face book on German for a while. It seems like the fast track to learning some new vocab and becoming more comfortable with he language. Feel free to friend me and send me a message in German!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.