Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Kapitel 3 Anna Schwiebert


Guten Tag!

Once again these articles seem to be a little hard to believe. We hear about the typical German drinking habits about bier gardens everywhere which doesn't seem to crazy, but quotes like, "You'll find offices kitchens well stocked. You can get one at movie theaters and in McDonald's. And in the vast majority of cities and towns in Germany, you're never more than a few meters from a bottle, can or keg of beer." It seems crazy that you would be drinking so much at work. I guess it doesn't have that much of an effect since Germans are also known to be very efficient.

I was really surprised that there the article said that Germans were pessimistic. Somehow I never would have thought that German's would be downers. Reading about how common it is in Germany to have organic food shows that if there is pessimism it certainly isn't actually holding anyone back. The humor, however, was interesting especially the part about the regional differences. Just like in America were there are so many differences between East and West and North and South it seems like Germany also is somewhat divided when it comes to humor. I did find it funny though that in the article about the world poll of humor the Germans seemed to find everything funny and didn't have a particular thing that was most funny to them. I definitely want to go to Germany and see how accurate these articles are :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.