The articles for this week were again very interesting. They are teaching me a lot about the culture of the German people and also about how to act if I were to ever take a trip to Germany.
My favorite article of all the ones that I read was the one about the beer in Germany. I was amazed to read that there were over 1500 breweries in the country. It was also interesting to read that most Germans consider beers from America to be bad.
The article about the fast food was also very interesting. There seems to be so many different kinds of fast food in German and each kind of food seems to have multiple variations that you can order.
Overall I found the articles very interesting and entertaining to read and I am looking forward to reading more of the articles for the future culture blogs.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.