At the time I read these articles, I was particularly hungry. So I made sure to read the ones about the German/Turkish food. Although most of the stuff they talked about was really unfamiliar, it still got my stomach grumbling.
I definitely need to try some schnitzel; that one sounded delish. Wiener schnitzel particularly caught my eye. Ich gern esse
Schweinefleisch.
I also enjoyed the article about the different types of humor in Germany. I enjoy hearing things that break all conceptions of something that I previously had. I mean, I didn't think that Germans had no sense of humor, but I'd always heard that in Germany, things weren't particularly funny like they are here. It seems that Germans, to an extent, think all the same things are funny that we do. People are people, I guess. Who can not laugh at the Three Stooges? C'mon. Classic.
Another preconception I had of Germans was enforced with the pessimism article, but at least they kind of explained how that's normal for them. One thing I didn't know, though, was how health-obsessed they are. I thought they just drank beer all day. My bad.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.