For my fourth edventures in German I joine livemocha.com aswell. It is a great tool to use along side what we learn in class. It was very easy to use and was easy to understand. I started with unit 2 and went to the vocab. It was about the workplace and I learned that chef is boss, and that verkauferin means a store clerk (female). I found it easy to learn because they teach you smaller groups of words at a time that are linked together.
For the second part I did the grammar portion of unit 2. It was about the plural pronouns wir, ihr, Sie, sie. It went over the usage and the endings that go onto verbs. It was a good refresher and some good practice on endings. All in all this site gave me some good practice on the things we have covered in class.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.