For my hour, I talked to my friend online in German. We talked about a variety of things, most specifically the music he was making. I felt that the music was interesting, as it was a more european style of music, which was strange to me since I never thought that I would see much difference in music in the same genre of music, in this case house music. The european style of house music though is much more relaxed than that of american house music, which i felt was kind of cool. It was hard though to talk with him this time, because the level of difficulty of the words I needed to use was raised, since I needed to give him suggestions, and I found that difficult to do on many occasions.
Tschuss,
Nitai Leve
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.