Montag, 7. November 2011

Kulture- 4

Hallo,
I read the articles (finally) for this blog, and I found them very interesting, however also a little presumptuous. The articles seem to characterize Germans as a type of people where everyone shares the same views on things. I feel that this is not true, because I know that there are many different opinions that people have on certain things. Also, I feel that the articles make Germans out as judgemental and very serious. I have not gotten that impression of Germans from my experience there, as everyone i met was very kind, but also staying to themselves and not really calling anyone out.
That being said, I think that the articles do a good a job of highlighting some of the things that set Germany apart. I myself take stoplights as suggestions, and am always jay walking, and was surprised to see very little jay walking in my time in Germany.
The articles on nudity also amused me, since I have been to schwimbads in Germany, and always have been a little surprised and amused and at time disgusted by all the naked old people who sit around, or all the little naked kids. Its kind of odd.
gute nacht,
Nitai Leve

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.