Heute, habe ich das Kultur-texte gelesen. Ich finde es reletiv interesant...
When I first read the article about how physical walking around im Deutschland can be, I was not very surprised. They are ruthless on their bikes, so why would walking be any different? It seems that one must be on their toes when going out and about im Deutschland. Deutschland kann sehr gefährlich sind. You better pay attention! Traveling im Deutschland is a rigorous activity!
There seemed to be some discrepancies between several of the articles I have read. Initially, I was confused about how open Germans can be about sex, and the items they prefer to use. But why are they so emotionally distant? Even when it comes to making friends. However, it actually seemed logical after I thought about it for a bit. Being open about sex takes away from the stigma it can have, making it less consequential. That way, a lot of the focus can be take off of sex and all it's "mysterious" appeal. By treating the emotional aspects with more regard than you do the physical, one makes the emotional aspects of a relationship much more important than the physical. Most parts of the world could stand to learn a thing or two from Germans.
An area that could use a little improvement would definitely be their flirting. Although they focus on the emotional aspects of a relationship, it should still be fun to show your interest. They don't have to change completely into super blunt and overly aggressive tools, but even subtlety can be fun. They way a girl tilts her head, or how a guy stands are perfect and sly things people can do to show interest. But dating shouldn't be reminiscent of talking to a mannequin...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.