Mittwoch, 16. November 2011

Kapital 5 Eric Vander Putten

I found these articles very interesting and entertaining again. The writing style of the writers is humorous and still gets valuable information across, but that is besides the point. I found the article about sex shops surprising because while there are some in the area, there are usually not many and they are usually secluded from the main public areas. I was surprised to learn that they were so common in Germany and that most people thought that they were not a big deal.

I also found the article about the flirting in Germany interesting because it is also very unlike America. Here it is expected that the men be forward and the woman wait for the men to come to them, but it was surprising to see that in Germany the women are usually the ones who come and talk to the men. I was also surprised by the article about the bathroom attendants in Germany, because I have only heard about people doing that in very classy restaurants in America.

I found all of the article interesting and look forward to reading more of them in chapter 6.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.