Mittwoch, 16. November 2011
Kapitel 5 Kultur- Kyle O'Meara
Reading the articles on German culture, gave me even more insight into the distinct German culture. I was very surprised that German's are so pushy and forceful on subways and public placing shoving their ways around. I always found any German I have encountered to be very polite and proper. Maybe it is just a way of German's being bluntly honest? I also found it very strange that adult stores are found anywhere in Germany. Here it is definitely taboo for any adult store to be in a downtown area, usually they are secluded, shady, and look disgusting from the outside. The toilet lady article was particularly interesting stemming from stories my parents told of having to pay to use the bathroom in Germany. I was not aware their was a resident custodian in them. It is odd how each country values different public goods, whether they are free or not. After reading the flirting article, I would pretty much think it is borderline impossible for any foreigner to flirt with a German.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.