Guten Tag!
I found these articles pretty interesting. It is always interesting to compare different cultures. It is so important in America to say "excuse me." It would be really strange to have someone bump into you and just keep going. The author said that part of it was they were just more comfortable with contact but I think that maybe it's just that American's are more vocal and more expressive. Reading the article about flirting definitely showed that difference. Americans are all about talking and smiling. This author makes it sound like it would be pretty confusing to flirt with a German. I'm not sure how much I trust him though. It seems like like a pretty big generalization to say that every German will be so subtle that you can't actually tell if they are interested or not.
The bathroom lady was also interesting. While I having to pay to use a bathroom doesn't sound great, I really to like it when bathrooms are clean. I hope that since the lady is there that the bathrooms stay very clean. I would say that is worth having to pay a little bit.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.