
Guten Tag,
Fur AMD 6 ich habe der Simpsons gesehen. Es war interessant. Just like in Lola Rennt the day is done over again. This is a pretty common theme in stories but it's helpful when you are listening in another language. Just like in Lola Rennt, I found that by sort of having an idea what might happen or if there might be a change made it easier to understand the words. When I was watching Lola Rennt I always felt that the subtitles were a little distracting and that I wasn't focusing on the German. While watching the Simpsons I had no choice but to listen to the German and I was actually surprised by how much I could understand. I remember watching Winnie the Pooh earlier this year and only being able to get a word here and there. It is really encouraging to now be able to watch a show and actually understand what is going on. The show definitely seemed to be a lot easier to understand then Lola Rennt. Maybe Lola Rennt is just less straight forward. I don't think that I really perfer one or the other.
Tschuss!
Anna
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.