Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011

Kultur 5

The Rules of the Street article made me not want to go to Germany, or maybe just drive instead of walk. I'm irritated when people walk too close to me or in front of me without saying "excuse me," and if someone shoulder-checked me, I'd be mad. I'm not even sure an "Entschuldigung" would make up for that. You just don't walk into people. You can see them, walk around them.
The sex shops article made me laugh. I don't get why people are so afraid to talk about sex in America. Germany seems really open about it and they're not open about a lot of things. Maybe America should be too. Germans could be a little more open about flirting though. If a guy just stares at me, I'll probably get an attitude and ask if he needs something. I don't usually initiate any conversation or flirting first, that's a guy's job. I'm also really open and talkative, so I wouldn't want a guy to think I'm leading him on just because I'm talking to him. That makes things complicated. Hopefully if I ever visit Germany, they'll know I'm a foreigner and forgive me :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.