For this AMD I chose to watch the 3 videos of The Simpsons recommended for this assignment. I found them to be very entertaining. What suprised me about it though was how fast they talked. When I watched an episode of South Park for one of the previous AMDs, they seemed to talk much slower than in this episode of the Simpsons. I was able to understand what they were saying in most of it but it was sometimes difficult because of the speed at which they talked.
The episode was pretty funny and I enjoyed it very much. The different views of the day were very humorous and it was funny when they showed Lisa running like it Lola Rennt. I usually am not much of a Simpsons fan but this episode was very good.
Overall, I have enjoyed all of these AMDs and am very happy that we did them in this class.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.