Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

AMD 6

I watched the Simpson's episode for AMD 6. I recognized "Fruhstuck!" right away. It's interesting that they still call it "cornflakes,' even though that is a compound of two English words. It sounded like Lisa called Homer "Dad." ? "Tout mir leid" says Homer after he breaks the "robot." I'm surprised I can understand things without subtitles. That severed thumb is pretty gross...I don't really get why the doctor won't reattach it? And then there is the head of Lisa'a robot?
Oh, so Lisa must have made that robot for a science competition. I didn't get that last time, I thought it was just a toy. Oh, the Lola Rennt music! I paused it on the monkey's subtitles. Haha "the frog eats the grapefruit." It does sound like the teacher has a French accent to his German, how interesting. This really isn't the same concept as Lola Rennt at all, but it is still a good mystery.
Ok the Bart one didn't work and I can't find it on youtube or google video search. I ended up finding it on some Russian (I think?) website. The characters looked like Russian to me but I couldn't be sure. Surprisingly, the video was in English. Well it was the best I could do, so at least I know how the story ends. Here are some words used in this section and what they would have been in German:
lazy = faul
to cry = zu weinen
fireworks = Feuerwerk
gun = Pistole
Yeah that really wasn't very similar to Lola Rennt, except for when Lisa ran with the same background music. It was still entertaining and I was able to pick out a lot of German words!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.