Guten Abend!
I had always heard that the German people were very organized. The recycling system definitely shows that organizing side although I'm confused that the bins are closed on Sunday. I understand that everyone has to have a day off, but what do you do with your recycling? I also thought that the article about knocking on doors was pretty funny. I'm not sure that even after reading this article I would follow the suggested rules. After some of the other articles I am not sure if I trust this author. It is definitely very different from the way the way that you enter a room with a closed door here in America.
I would love to see a copy of the German tabloid. I'm not sure if it is better to twist the truth or to just make things up, but at least they have some respect for their nation's leaders.
I guess there is a good chance that Anna from our textbook will be living outside the dorms in Tubingen. Since the universities are right in the center of town that actually makes it really nice for students to live off campus. With schools that were founded as early as 1477 it makes sense that a university would be at the center of a town.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.