Bild Zeitung: Ouch, that picture is harsh. Do people actually believe everything they read in Bild Zeitung? Why would they buy it if they didn't believe it? Is it just amusing? "We form your opinion so you don't have to" - that sounds sort of dystopian and scary. Are any of these articles going to be positive? It was founded by a guy named Axel...I think that says a lot there. Who is Natasha, and what does she have to do with anything? When I was in France I once found on the dining room table a tabloid, with a bunch of pictures of topless female celebrities at the beach. There were no bars or blurred-out parts. I was shocked, but this was nothing to the French. Oh yes, the picture of Angela Merkel changing. I read about that. I also read about how once she wore a dress that Americans considered to be to revealing.
Ok, I will knock loudly.
You're not allowed to use recycling bins on Sunday? That doesn't make sense. That's cool they're so environmentally forward though!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.