Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

Kultur 6 Matt

I had a lot of surprises with a lot of different reactions when I read Kapitel 6 Kultur-Texte.

I've noticed that the Bild Zeitung in Germany kind of resembles Americans "Cobert Report" or the "Daily Show"- when there are multiple comical twists of weekly global news. It's sort of funny that this is where most of my college friends get their news information.
The second article "come in my door is always closed" seems really helpful. If I ever do come by a Germans office, I will knock with might and swing the door open with confidence while still holding up a smooth smile.
The third article was fun to read because it reminds us, Americans, of the easy life- throw everything in the trash, and not a 4+ binned garbage. Though I've always heard of how Germany is big on organic food and environmental issues and I'm sure the 10 seconds wasted each time throwing out trash will come to good use in the long run, but America has become more and more impatient these days as technology grows so something where you have to think more than 3 seconds would probably be inefficient.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.