It surprises me that German's enjoy trashy tabloids. In America, things like the National Inquirer are more of a joke than anything. Although I suppose they are quite entertaining. But still, they are known to just be a bunch of lies most of the time and I guess I don't really understand why Germans might find that so fascinating.
I didn't really understand the next article about door knocking. I didn't realize there was a special way to knock even in our country. What they described seemed pretty much like common knowledge, if you want someone to hear their door, knock harder. Duh
As for the anal way they analyze their trash, I don't believe this is something that should be written with negative connotations. Americans should be more like this and be eco-friendly. Trash really can't be that hard to figure out. This is probably why most other countries believe Americans to be stupid.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.