Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011
Kultur 6 Kyle O'Meara
Reading the Kultur 6 articles I was pleased to read on a variety of subjects. The first article on the taboloid Bild Zeitung I was surprised to find such a harsh tabloid in Germany. I am not an expert on taboloids, but I know of the Sun and others in England that are pretty famous. I thought German's culturally were a little more proper and honest to have something with semi-true facts. Besides that, I found that the magazines motto that translates loose to "We form your opinion so you don't have to", was sort of shockingly different than America's new agencies such as FOX NEWs who always says "We Report, You Decide". I also found knocking once on someones door and then just entering pretty weird from the second article. Here I'd want to wait for them to let me in. And finally the article on trash is pretty funny. I always picture German's as sort of really organized and the trash bins that are split up into many categories fit that. If that system was implemented in the United States, I would imagine it never being utilized and ending up losing a ton of money.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.