Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011
Kapital 6 - Kultur - Isaac "why do you Bild me up, Buttercup"
As far as I am concerned, all tabloids can go; they are just one more part of society that keep human beings from being better than they are and encourages abuse and the wasting of time. Even if this German Tabloid prints more News Content than those of other countries, it still thrives on Anarchy. More generally, who writes these articles. Das ist Quatsch. Of course, there is some element of Truth, but, our dearest German teacher from BERLIN, doesn't see things quite the same way as the authors do. I find a lot of this stereotyping unbelievable. In America no one likes it when you just barge in, why would it be any different in Germany. I hardly believe you will foster much respect or a good reputation if you constantly barge into peoples offices knocking once for posterity. If you don't wait for a reply then the knock means nothing, nothing I tell you!. As for garbage, good for the Germans, if their intention is to help facilitate recycling. If not - what the heck? I couldn't really tell from this article. Do these people also write about Americans?
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.