The Kulture Texts were, if nothing else, informative. I very much enjoy the German enthusiasm when it comes to recycling, they clearly aren't wasting time or money with that venture. What I didn't quite understand was the no Sundays thing... is that because it is a 'holy day' to some people? Or perhaps just a lazy day? Either way that's got to get really inconvenient sometimes.
As for the tabloids I hate them in America and I can imagine I would hate them in Germany. They only reason they're (probably) not as bad there is because America has more celebrities than most any other country and our sick obsession with them is the worst.. I can't imagine coming FROM Germany and having to witness an American obsess about something that doesn't concern them or have any relevance to... well anything at all.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.