Freitag, 30. September 2011

AMD 2 - Alex Verros

­­­­­­For my second AMD I decided to read “The Awful German Language” written by Mark Twain. I have had enough experience in German to know exactly what feeling he was describing. I understood how frustrated he felt when learning the “der/die/das” of each word. During my high school experience with German my most common mistake was mixing up the der/die/das of each word. The most confusing part isn’t just learning the form of die used but how each version changes based on the context the word is used. For example der changes to den in the accusative form. It was very disheartening to learn there are even more ways that the word can change. I’m actually very nervous about knowing there is 4 different ways der/die/das can change. I always though learning them would be the hardest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.