Freitag, 30. September 2011

Kapitel 2 Blog - Alex Verros

I found the articles very interesting. I, however, do not think that many of the things stated are actually true, or at least not as bad as the author says. While I think it is true that Germans complain a lot. I do not think that it is as bad as he says. Many of my American's spend their days (and nights on facebook) complaining about the world. Going to German can not be that big of a difference. I like the idea of being honest though. While telling a lie to protect someone's feelings are ok, being honest with that is probably better off for both of you. Depending of course on how close you are to them. I also don't think that many people stare at you, but having their civic duty makes sense. Knowing many facts about German is also very cool because it means they care about their city and also shows that they are interested in your city as well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.