Freitag, 30. September 2011

AMD 2 - William Burton

Hallo,
For this AMD, I chose to listen to some music. Not remembering any German musicians off the top of my head, I googled "German Rock Music" and saw a somewhat familiar band name. Though I've never listened to Rammstein before, I know people who do and they seem to enjoy it. though some of the music videos are kind of odd, I did enjoy the music.
I watched music videos with English, and sometimes German subtitles. I was surprised at how much of the music I could understand from the basic words we've learned so far. I was more surprised at the similarity between many German and English words. It seemed like some German sentences were in complete English (they weren't, I checked.).
I plan on listening to German music more often because it is a pretty passive activity, I will be able to listen to it while doing other homework and whatnot and hopefully it will help me learn to better identify spoken German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.