So, for this here IMD 1, I decided to do something I do everyday - listen to music. I've always liked this German band called Rammstein, but I never really had any idea what I was listening to. So, while I did my other work today, I put on my collection of Rammstein albums, paying a bit closer attention to what I was actually hearing. Surprisingly, I actually recognized a significant amount of words or phrases! (Admittedly, I couldn't tell you what the song was about still, but I recognized when they said "I have" or "question" etc.). Occasionally, I'd hear a word or phrase repeated that I didn't recognize, so I looked some up and learned a few new words and phrases. I will share them with you now, for the betterment of your cognitive cerebral cells.
Es ist mein Teil - It is my part
Reise, Reise - Arise, arise (As in waking someone up)
Ich hab keine lust - I don't feel like it
Rosenrot - rose
Hier kommt die Sonne - Here comes the sun
Auf Wiedersehen!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.