So, for this AMD-1, I decided to copy Jeremy's idea on what to blog about. I too, listen to music everyday and my favorite band is The Beatles. I know from one of the Beatles CD's (Past Masters) was that the Beatles recorded two of their most well known songs in English and then transcribed the lyrics in German. John Lennon was fluent in German and the Beatles played some of their first big shows there. The two songs The Beatles recorded auf Deutsch were, "I want to hold your hand" (Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand) and "She Loves You" (Sie Liebt Dich). After being in German class for only a few weeks now, I can start to hear some of the words I know in German on the German version. I play guitar too, so maybe once I get good enough at sprechen Deutsch I will be able to play the guitar and sing the songs in German! As of now, that is my goal in German and I think it would be SO cool to be able to sing the German versions of the songs.
Here is, "She Loves You" auf Deutsch. Sie Liebt Dich!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7QFSumGg7s
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.