For this chapters AMD I chose to watch another episode of South Park. The episode I chose to watch for this chapter was the second episode of the imaginationland series. I am starting to understand more of the words that they are saying in the episodes, which is making them even more enjoyable to watch.
It is very entertaining to watch this show because of all the different voices that the characters have. I also think that these are some of the funniest episodes of South Park that have been made and i enjoyed them very much. While i was not able to understand most of what they were saying, I was able to understand more words this time than I was able to last time and I feel that watching these episodes is actually helping me learn more German.
I recommend anyone who enjoys South Park to watch these episodes in German for an AMD. They are very entertaining and I am sure you will enjoy them.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.