For my time, I talked to my German friends in German, and I talk to my German Mutter in German. It was cool talking to my mom in a different language, but it got a little annoying, as I kept getting corrected. It was kind of funny though, as usually my family corrects my mom's vocabulary and grammar. Talking to my friends was a little more difficult though, as I tried some words that I was not as comfortable with, and my grammar was awful. They would frequently not be able to understand me, as I would say a phrase with a verb, adjective, or noun in the wrong place, and they would not understand at all. Overall it was pretty cool though to see how it is to be corrected from the other side, as I am usually a stickler when it comes to the grammar of my German friends.
Guten nacht,
Nitai Leve
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.