Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011

AMD 4 -Eric Vander Putten

For this AMD I chose to watch another episode of South Park in German. This time I watched the last episode of the Imaginationland series. I have previously watched the other two parts and I have found it is becoming easier to understand what they are saying in the episodes. There are still words that I do not understand when they are speaking, and it is sometimes difficult to understand them when they are talking very fast but I was able to mostly understand what they were talking about even if I did not understand exactly what they were saying. This was a very good episode and I enjoyed it the most out of the three I have watched, but that may be because I was able to understand a lot more of what they were saying in it. Watching this show in German is definitely helping me understand more German and also helping me comprehend it faster because they speak at a regular conversation pace when they are talking in the show.

I enjoyed watching this very much and I would recommend it to everyone else.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.