Montag, 3. Oktober 2011
Lola rennt
For my AMD for Kapitel Drei, I chose to watch the rest of the Lola rennt movie that we watched the beginning of for a homework assignment. Ich höre gern der Musik in der film. It was very catchy. I noticed too that the lyrics for most of the Musik in the film are in Englisch. Like Elizabeth, I too recognized Franka Potente from the Bourne Trilogy with Matt Damon. I feel like this movie was very similar to that trilogy. It is a very fast paced action film with lots of plot twists. The fast pace is definitely enhanced by the Musik, which has a techno feel to it in the running scenes, and even the transitions between camera shots adds to the effect. I like the creative use of cartoons and the snapshot effect of various characters that Lola encounters in the film. I thoroughly enjoyed the film and would recommend it to mein Freunds.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.