Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Kulture-5

Hallo!
I read the articles and again i found them very judgemental and not entirely true based on my experiences there. However, i again found them very entertaining. Germans tend to be very open and direct, so the sex shops do not really surprise me, although it is very amusing to think about all the problems that opening such places in the US would entail.
I am also personally very much against the klofraus, as I have always hated to have to pay to use the bathroom and always saw that practice as taking advantage of people in desperate situations.
I also found the walking in Germany article to be very good, just because excuse me was a word I needed to learn very quickly in crowded places so I could stay within range of my parents, so that article was cool.
-- Nitai

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.